Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Very Thankful

Another tribute to the retiring list.  I came across this adorable, simple card on a site that is exclusively for Demonstrators.  That is another wonderful bonus of being a Demonstrator, the access to ideas and techniques, both through an online community of demonstrators and a monthly Stampin' Success Magazine published by Stampin' Up!  Right now you can join the Stampin' Up! family for only $99!  Click to to learn more.  You can sign up online and it is quick and simple!  Just select Join Now and the password is NicoleBStampin.

This card was very simple but without being able to see it first hand the bottom can look tricky.  The card base is Cameo Coral.  I then placed the Whisper White as a layer.  Before adhering it I did two things:  I punched the bottom with the Scallop Edge Punch and I tied the ribbon around the top.  I then layered a very thin strip of Cameo Coral above the punched edge and used the White Gel Pen to add the pattern.  I stamped my little turtle in Bravo Burgundy to match my ribbon.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Very Thankful (retiring)
Card Stock - Whisper White, Cameo Coral (retiring)
Ink - Bravo Burgundy
Accessories -5/8" Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon (retiring), Scallop Edge Punch (from SAB), White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment