Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stipple Blossoms Birthday

I have been down sick with a nasty cold, so today is a yucky day for me.  I thought I would share flowers with you to help cheer me up. 

This is a simple card that carries a lot of beauty.  I love two-step stampin!  It gives dimension and beauty without the work.  The Color Coach makes it even easier.  I just decided that I wanted a yellow flower and green leaves and then went to the coach.  Using the Dynamic Duos it told me which colors work the best!

The stem for this flower actually comes from Betsy's Blossoms.  I am not great at drawing so I took the chance out and stamped instead.  I added the large scallops on the edge for a splash of color.  This was done with the Large Scallop Edgelit.  And, of course, I went to my tried and true Teeny Tiny Wishes set for my sayings.  If you dont have this set, Why Not!

I hope you enjoy!  Now if I could just get over this cold so I can get back in my stamp room!  So many ideas, so little time.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Stippled Blossoms, Betsy's Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink - More Mustard, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, So Saffron
Accessories - Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelits, Work Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment