Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Its Christmas Time To Me!

I know it is not even Halloween yet but I am in full swing of Christmas!  From this point forward, my blog will be all Christmas!  From Christmas cards to wrapping and gifts to decor!  I just love this time of year, and when you are a crafter you need all the time you can get to accomplish the projects you dream up!  It is this time of year that I desperately wish I could do my crafting full time.  I ALWAYS have more ideas and inspiration than I have time for!

This card came from an inspiration.  I fell in love with it and knew I had to do it.  Sadly, it was months ago that I created this and I can not find my reference card anywhere to give credit!  This card is SO simple, I am sure you will LOVE it too! 
  1. Emboss the Whisper White and layered it onto Gumball Green card base. 
  2. Punch out five ornaments from Be of Good Cheer DS. 
  3. Stamp one ornament on Whisper White and punch it out. 
  4. Adhere the first layer of ornaments flat.  Attach the second layer with two dimensionals right down the center of the ornament and bend up the sides (see the second picture).
  5. Lay down a strip of Sticky Strip along the side of the card.  Bunch the ribbon as you adhere it to the Sticky Strip.
  6. Add a few pearls for some bling!



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Delightful Decorations
Card Stock - Gumball Green, Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DS
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Big Shot, Ornament Punch, Northern Flurries Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler Scallop Polka Dots Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment