Friday, January 28, 2011

January Birthday Card

HELLO!  I have missed you!  Have you missed me?  Christmas time is always a crazy time for me but this year we moved into a new house as well!  Sadly my Stampin' world drifted off the to do list for a little while but I am back up and running!  My new stamp room is up and functional and amazing.  I promise pictures to come but I want to accomplish a few more things in it before I show it off.

For my first card back, I wanted to show you the card I used for my January birthdays.  I actually made these in November in anticipation of being out of commission for a while (I am just as shocked as you of my forethought).  I did get this idea from somewhere but it has been so long I don't remember where (so sorry).


Here is a shot to see the silver a little better, love the shimmer to it!



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Serene Snowflakes, Birthday Greetings (retired)
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink - Night of Navy, Encore Silver
Accessories - Scallop Border Punch, Snowflake Punch, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment