Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stampin' Up! Orlando Regional

I just return from the Orlando Regional this weekend.  I had SO MUCH FUN!  And I learn so many tricks, tips, and techniques.  Needless to say my wish list just got longer!  For the next week or so I will be featuring things I have learned and swaps I received.  I will also post my swap and a tutorial on the technique I used.  For this post I am going to share some pictures from the conference.

The best picture of the conference is the one I got with none other then Shelli the co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!  I was so excited when I read that she was going to be attended our conference and even more excited that I could get the picture with her!


 As I like to say "fantabulous!"  Just an amazing woman, I admire her greatly.

Here we are all waiting in line to register for the event.  There were around 500 attendees.



We received Nature Walk Stamp Set and all the supplies for 5 Make-n-Takes.


Shelli stopped by our table to have some chocolates that one of the wonderful demonstrators I was sitting with brought and to have her picture taken with another demonstrator that was in a wheelchair due to a broke leg and foot.  Really wonderful of her.



As I said before, I had just an AMAZING time! Before I go, I will share with you one of the projects I got to see and this is Shelli's project. 


She stamped First Edition DS Paper and tore it into strips.  She attached it to a foam egg with modge podge.  She then adhered Rose Red Seam Binding around the edges.  She made little flowers with Rose Red Cardstock and pearls, a loop with the Rose Red Seam Binding, and topped it off with a Clear Bauble on the bottom.  Of course, if you know Shelli, she then doused the whole thing with glitter!  As Shelli says "there is never too much bling".

No comments:

Post a Comment