Monday, August 8, 2011

Birthday Wishes


I am a huge fan of moving parts on a card.  I will be honest, I cant remember where I got the inspiration for this but find it an Excellent template for Easy Events and Petite Pairs stamp sets.  One technique used here is masking.  I took a small post-it not and masked the saying under the tree so that I could use something else.



My moving part is the label.  The petite pairs work perfect for splitting up small sayings!

Blender pens, a great way to look like you worked harder than you did.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Easy Events, Petite Pairs
Card Stock - So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink - StazOn Black, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Decorative Label Punch, 1/16" Circle Punch, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Blender Pen, Glue dots, Pearls Basic Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Loving this!! I totally forgot about masking....using that technique in my next workshop!

    ReplyDelete