Thursday, March 28, 2013

Go FGCU! Dunk City,FL

I know I haven't posted this week, I apologize.  Stampin' Up! is a part time job for me.  My full time job is working at Florida Gulf Coast University.  And this week, if you watch any TV at all you now know who we are.  Our boys have been playing Phenomenally!  We are all so proud!  And we are excited about the coverage our college is getting.  Since all of this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I have been living in the moment!  Check out some pictures I have taken this week.

 
Our Bookstore has seen record sales, wiping out the entire stock
 

 
The guys made appearances in the student union.  Here is Brett Comer, Bernard Thompson, and Marcus Blake
 
 
Christophe Varidel
 
 
 Bernard Thompson and Brett Comer
 

 Bernard Thompson and Sherwood Brown
 
 
We have been rebranded
 

Had a great time at the pep rally!  Here I am with my husband.
 

 
Andy Enfield speaking
 
 
The team signed autographs for hours.  They were great.
 
 
I was also at the send off of the team to Texas.
 
 
Good luck Andy, we believe!
 
 
Check out the commemorative FGCU IDs!

No comments:

Post a Comment