Monday, June 3, 2013

Tea with my Best Friend

My husband and my four year anniversary was last month.  I found this beautiful card that I CASEd from Justin Krieger to give my husband.  If loves tea so I used one of the Tea Time Trinkets for the card as well.  It came out so well don't you think?






Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Label Love
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Epic Day DS
Ink - Calypso Coral
Accessories - Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Artisan Label Punch, Tea Time Trinkets (retired), Corner Punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Nicole. Now, a question: the way you write "CASEd" makes me think it's an acronym - what does it mean exactly?
    Adrianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything. So when I note a card with it, it means I copied it. Most the time we copy the colors or the layouts. In this card i copied the layout and the DS paper.

      Delete