Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Six-Sided Sunflower

I am excited to show you some fun creations with the Hexigon Punch and Six-Sided Sampler set.  Today's post and the next post show you two ideas that I saw done at convention at the 5 Projects to Increase My Sales class.  So CUTE!

Love this sunflower!


I put 5 hexigons down then stamped my stem.


Then added the last hexigon to hide the top of the stem.


I was excited to see the leaves done!  First stamp and punch a hexigon.


Then, using you snips, cut two lines and it will look like this.  Then take the diamonds as your leaves!


 I love to have a dark card base but then you have to use more cardstock on the inside so you can have your saying and write a message.  Here is another way to do it.  My Whisper White was actually cut to 8" x 5" and folded in half.  Then mount it on a piece of 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Early Espresso.  Voila! A white inside card that has a dark base!  A little twist and So much fun!




Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Six-Sided Sampler, Too Kind
Card Stock - So Saffron, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink - Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi
Accessories - Hexigon Punch, Snips, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment