Thursday, November 11, 2010

Have a Cute Christmas

I had a very sad disaster occur at my last Stamp-A-Stack.  You may remember this post with the wonderful letterpress plate.  Well, we were going to make this card and as I was demonstrating how to use the plate I made a fatal error!  I forgot to flip my multipurpose platform from tab 2 to tab 1.  By the time I had realized my mistake the beginning of the letterpress and gone through and because it is plastic, it flattened the design :(  So please learn from my mistake and make sure your platform is on TAB 1 or it will ruin the plate!

With some quick thinking on my feet and some help from some of my girls we whipped up this adorable card using the same materials we already had available.  I think the ladies had fun decorating their Christmas trees.  Needless to say, the card was still a big hit!


As the card base is dark I had extra Very Vanilla for the inside of the card.  We put a cute package to go "under" the Christmas trees.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Have a Cute Christmas
Card Stock - Garden Green, Very Vanilla
Ink - Garden Green, Real Red ink and marker
Accessories - 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment