Monday, November 1, 2010

First Wrapped Present of the season

As you may recall, I started playing with fabric here.  I cleared out a little time in my stamp room and I finished a brooch and designed how I will be wrapping some of my gifts this year.  Think they came out adorable!

I used a white plain wrapping paper.  I cut it to size of my package and then used a Jumbo Wheel to decorate the paper in Real Red.  After it dried completely I wrapped the gift, added a tag stamp and brooch instead of a bow.  Very festive!


The brooch is SO easy and only took me maybe 30 minutes from start (the package of fabric in hand) to finish.  Everything you need to know and step by step directions come right with the package of fabric!  Cant get any easier than that!



I love using wheels on packages, if you do it before you wrap the gift you get neat fold too.



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Tags Til Christmas, Christmas Chatter Jumbo Wheel
Ink - Garden Green, Real Red Reinker, Uninked Jumbo Cartridge
Accessories - Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric, Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons, 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Jumbo Stampin Around Handle, Big Shot, Flower Folds Die, hot glue gun, white wrapping paper

No comments:

Post a Comment