Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello again, Playing with fabric

I am very glad that I got so ahead in my stamping.  These last couple of weeks I have been wrapped up in something else and I haven't been in my stamping room for a while.  My father became very sick and came to Florida where my brother and I are.  We put him into the hospital right away.  Needless to say normal routine disappeared.  I am looking forward to a couple hours in my stamp room this evening.  But have found a little time and wanted to share with you.

I started playing with fabric and the big shot.  Everyone is doing amazing things so I thought I would try it out.  I have been hesitant because I am not a sewer so the thought kind of scared me, but let me just say, How Fun!  Every year I make something to go on my Christmas gifts that the person can then keep.  This year I am going to make the adorable flower brooches and attach them like a bow.  I started out with some scrap fabric that my mother-in-law gave me because I feel completely out of place when it comes to fabric and I didn't want to mess up with my wonderful Stampin' Up! fabric.  Look what I did my first time out with no mess ups!


The button is actually not attached.  I still need to add ribbon and glue the button down.


This fabric had been stored for a while so was wrinkly, next time I will iron it first.  I will post up my finished product when I get the time ;)

Supplies:
All directions and supply list come with the Designer Fabric so contact me today to get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment