Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dasher with Bling

I have been doing a lot of card surfing (blogs and on the Stampin' Connection) while sitting in the hospital with my dad.  I have found so many wonderful idea, there are so many talented people out there.  I rarely have original ideas and I try my hardest to give credit to every idea I use.  Sadly this next card, I can not locate the original idea.  If anyone has seen this before, let me know where so that I can give credit where credit is due.

I really enjoyed this card.  I love bling and this year it is so much easier to add it with our Basic Rhinestones and Basic Pearls.  I'm addicted.  The original card used glitter but I wasn't in the mood to mess with it so the Rhinestones worked perfectly.


I even added one on his nose!  Too fun!  The ribbon is just a small piece taped to the back and then the whole Dasher piece is adhered with Dimensionals (helps hide the bulk of the ribbon).


My little word window was punched out with the Curly Label Punch.  I then stamped my saying on Whisper White and punched it out too.  Just add some glue to the back then adhere it to the inside by going through the window, that way you know it lines up.


Tada!  A saying on the inside too!



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Dasher, Serene Snowflakes, Occasional Quotes
Card Stock - Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink - Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Curly Label Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment