Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pinwheel Halloween Treat

We are getting closer to October and that means HALLOWEEN TIME!  So excited!  Because to me that means the kick off of the holiday season!  This is my absolute favorite time of the year.  And it also means that I can show you all the projects I have been working on!  I have to admit that I had all my Halloween stuff done in August and I have been working on Christmas stuff since September 1st!  There are So many great things in the Holiday Mini Catalog and So many great ideas from Convention, I just haven't been able to stop myself!

This project is a great treat idea.  And it is very simple!


First I will start by showing you how to make the pin wheel.


For the large pinwheel, take a 5" x 5" square sheet of paper.  Designer Series Paper is better to use than cardstock.  make four cuts, one from each corner toward the middle but not all the way to the middle.


Repeat with a 3" x 3" square sheet of paper.

Fold every other cut piece to the center of the square.  Use a glue dot on the tip to hold it in place.  Do this for both pieces of paper.


Take a 1" x 80" Cellophane bag and fill it with the candy of your choice, leaving a little room at the top, and seal it.
Using the Crop-A-Dile 1/8" punch, punch a whole in the middle of each pinwheel and at the top of the cellophane bag.

Use a Glimmer Brad, through each of the wholes in order, to hold the pinwheel and treat together.

I told you it was easy!  Enjoy!

Supplies:
Card Stock - Frightful Site DS
Accessories - Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Crop-A-Dile, Glitter Brads Basic, 1" x 80" Cellophane bags, candy

No comments:

Post a Comment