Monday, October 3, 2011

Another CUTE Halloween Treat!

I have been working on my treat handouts.  Here is another very cute Halloween treat holder.  I gave this out to anyone who brought a friend to my last Stamp-A-Stack!

First cut 2 tags and a rectangle of 5" x 2-3/4"
Cut 5/8" off bottom of the tags
Score the Rectangle: long ways at 1-1/8" and 3-7/8"; short ways at 1/2" and 2-1/4"
Cut on the small folds in the center from the edge to the 1/2" score line
Apply Sticky Strip to the side flaps
Fold up to form the frame of the box
Adhere the 2 tags

I added this cute decoration to the front!  And tied the top with Seam Binding.

I used the same paper to wrap 6 Hersey nuggets to go inside.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Howl-O-Ween Creeps
Card Stock - Frightful Sight DS, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Ink - Basic Black, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Accessories - Old Olive Seam Binding, Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Scallop Square Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Simply Scored

No comments:

Post a Comment