Monday, October 17, 2011

Give Thanks

Before we move into Christmas, I wanted to give you at least one Thanksgiving card.  I have to admit that Thanksgiving often gets over looked in my craft room.  Once I wrap up Halloween, I am just so excited I just straight into Christmas!  But this year, I did slow down and make a Thanksgiving card.  I had to as I was so inspired by the wreath in the Warmest of Wishes set!  Plus I had a perfect scripted saying from the Hand-Penned Holidays set!

(sorry the colors are so bad in this photo)

I used my markers and inked the leaves individually.  It takes time but gives a great fall look!

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Warmest of Wishes, Hand-Penned Holidays
Card Stock - Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory, Lucky Limeade
Ink - Markers: Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight
Accessories - Dimensionals, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment