Thursday, December 8, 2011

Snowman Punch Card

Here is a very cute 3D snowman punch card.  I just think he is adorable!

The body is made from Shimmer White cardstock.  I used Dimensionals to pop them up.  I actually doubled the height by stacking two on top of each other.


With the hat, I used Dimensionals between the Red Glitter paper and the Wide Oval.

For the arms I used the Snowflake punch and then trimmed it down some.


The holly berries are punched out from the Cupcake punch.  I hand cut the little holly leaves.


The face I drew on but there are definitely punches you could used to do this if you wanted to.  I used the Pennant punch to make the nose.


Here he is all assembled!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Shimmer White, Basic Black, Red Glimmer, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Ink - Basic Black marker, Old Olive marker, Early Espresso
Accessories - 2-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, #2 Circle Die (2nd largest circle), Dimensionals, Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Snowflake Punch, Cupcake Punch (for holly berries), Pennant Punch (cut down for nose), 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment