Thursday, February 9, 2012

Bordering on Romance

I have to admit, I love the new Adorning Accents Dies and Embossing Folders!  The next two cards I am going to post use these.  I know that these types of dies are not new to the crafting world but they are new to Stampin' Up!  And, as SU always does, they did it one better than what has been done till now.  Not only can you buy these great edgelits that you can use with your Big Shot to cut out borders and trim but you can also emboss the image and stamp the image with the coordinating products!  I think that is what I LOVE the most about SU, how everything coordinates!

This card uses the Adorning Accents Die and the coordinating set, Bordering on Romance, to create a border accent on the card.  This is a simple and elegant card.  As is, it can be used for Valentine's Day or any other occasion.  If you wish, you can add a small saying at the bottom.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Bordering on Romance
Card Stock - Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red
Accessories - Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Adorning Accents Edgelits

No comments:

Post a Comment