Monday, February 13, 2012

Spring Fresh

I know that it is winter in many locations but here in Florida where I live it is like spring so I was inspired by a card I saw done by a demonstrator to create this card.  I have to admit that this is my first time using Calypso Coral and...yep, I'm lovin' it!  I did two cards, one with the Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon and the other with the Baja Breeze...I think I am leaning toward the Baja Breeze as my favorite but it is definitely close!  This is a great card for any occasion.  Except for the first one shown here, I left the saying off so that I could use it any time.




Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Fresh Vintage SAB set, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
Ink - Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze Markers
Accessories - Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon, Baja Breeze Pleated Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment