Monday, March 19, 2012

Blossom Flowers

I got inspiration for this card from Marsha Reed, a demonstrator from Iowa.  I know that you are thinking "wow she is using that Mixed Bunch set and matching punch a lot" (okay maybe your not) but I have been because I just LOVE this set and punch!  The potential and ideas are endless.  I am really hoping that these make it from the Occasions Mini Catalog to next years Idea Book and Catalog.  But just in case they don't, be sure to get yours before its too late!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Raining Flowers, Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - River Rock, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke
Ink - Always Artichoke
Accessories - Sticky Strip, Sponge Dauber, Blossom Punch, Always Artichoke Seam Binding, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment