Thursday, March 22, 2012

Outlined Thanks

I love this simple little card using two of the free Sale-A-Bration sets.  This is a great card to leave off the sayings until the last minute and be used for any occasion that sneaks up on you. 

Due to the ribbon, I have this card opening at the top (card base is 4-1/4" x 11").  Because I love dimension on my cards, the postage stamps are popped up with Dimensionals.  The only think that bothers me a little with this card is that you can see the ribbon on the inside of the card.  I like to hide all my "hardware", but it isn't that bad.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Fresh Vintage and Outlined Occasions Sale-A-Bration Sets
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Accessories - 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Chocolate Chip Scallop Dotted Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment