Friday, September 14, 2012

A Midnight Nature Walk

I dont know if you have noticed but a lot of my cards use the new 2012-2014 In-Colors.  When I first say them I wasn't sure what I thought but I find myself loving them and using them for everything.  Here is another example, Midnight Muse.  I could have used Night of Navy just as easily but I didn't for two reasons.  1. I love to deep beauty of the color.  It is even deeper and more rich than Night of Navy.  2. I LOVE the stitched ribbon that only comes in the new In-Colors!

I made this card as a elegant birthday card but I would recommend leaving the words off and using it as an "emergency" card and is a perfect look for a get well, thinking of you, or sympathy card too.

Be sure not to miss the Midnight Muse "shadow" under the Label framelit with the flowers on it.  Its a little hard to see.  It is a second Label cut out of Midnight Muse, cut in half, and then adhered to the back to create a shadow underneath.  The whole Label is then popped up with Dimensionals.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Nature Walk, Curly Cute
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake
Ink - Midnight Muse
Accessories - Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Dimensionals, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder, Midnight Muse Satin Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment