Thursday, September 27, 2012

Halloween Candy Card

I was going through my over full Google Reader the other day and saw this card.  I was immediately in love and knew I had to make this for myself!  Absolutely fantastic!  And there is nothing better than a homemade card, except a homemade card with CANDY in it!


The envelope inside is created with DS paper and the Simply Scoring Tool with the Diagonal Plate.  Mary Fish was AMAZING enough to put together all the dimensions necessary to make your own envelopes!  The envelope I used here was a 4 x 4 and then I cut off the flap.  You can make a 5 x 5 to put the whole card in!


After my helper finished playing with the wrappers of the candy I had to "taste test", she passed out on me!



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Google Ghouls, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DS
Ink - StazOn Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories - Pennant Punch, Designer Buttons, Googly Eyes, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Simply Scored, Diagonal Plate, Multipurpose Adhesive, Blender Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment