Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Birthday Banners

This card is a case from a card I fell in love with on Stampin' Connection.  This is a site exclusive to demonstrators where 100s of gorgeous creations are shared!  I loved its simplicity and how it could be a subtle Halloween card or a great October birthday card!  Notice that the "clothesline" that the flags hang from is actually drawn on!  Saves you from having to thread each of the banners, though you could still do it that way if you are truly motivated!  I know my class attendees were VERY happy I didn't have them do that again *Smile*.



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Affection Collection, Mixed Medley
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DS
Ink - Tangerine Tango, StazOn Black, Black Marker
Accessories - 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Pennant Punch, Basic Pearls, Basic Rhinestones, Glue Dots, 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment