Monday, October 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Leaves

I just arrived home last week from visiting Chicago.  It was cold!  But my husband and I did get to have a taste of Fall and the changing of the seasons which was nice.  We got to explore the city some and also visit family.  It doesn't get better than that :)

I found this card on Stampin' Connection, an excellent idea resource for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  I liked the simplicity of the card and the natural colors.  However, if you wanted to change it up, it would look good with a leaf in any of the fall colors.
 


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Teeny Tiny Wishes, Wonderfall
Card Stock - Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink - Early Espresso
Accessories - Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Autumn Accents Die, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, 1" Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment