Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday???

I had a great deal of fun making this card, so much fun that I stopped paying attention to what I was doing and grabbed the Happy Birthday stamp instead of the Christmas stamp!  Oh well, mistakes turned around, I decided this will be my December Birthday card!

The Watercolor Winter set is a great Two-Step Stampin' set.  I love these because it is so quick and beautiful to add layers of ink and look like you spent forever on them!  This set looks like a colored in the poinsettias with colored pencil!  This would also look great using the watercolor crayons too.




Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Watercolor Winter, Sassy Salutations
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment