Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pretty Purple Snowflakes

Have you heard the Christmas song Pretty Purple Snowflakes?  Its one of my favorites!  And I wanted my own purple snowflakes so I set out on a hunt.  When I saw this card, I didn't believe Not Quite Navy and Rich Razzleberry would work together.  I set forth in trying out myself and fell in love.  So, like what I saw, this picture does not do it justice so be sure to try it for yourself!  The one thing I think I would change is to add more Bling!  Is every snowflake too much? :D  Oooo, or maybe use Iridescent ink instead of Baja Breeze!



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Snow Swirled
Card Stock - Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink - Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
Accessories - Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment