Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Leadership Swap #1

I am sorry it has been so long since I posted!  The holidays ended up being more hectic than usual for me and my organization that I usually have went out the window!  What I need is an assistant!  I know it is late for Christmas cards but I use my blog as a record of cards I make along with sharing with all of you so I am still going to post them, maybe they will give you inspiration for next year.

I am also at Leadership this week!  I plan on sharing this event with you as well.  I will have a couple of posts on it but will be giving the play by play on Twitter so if you want to hear all about it follow me there (nicolebstampin).

This card is one of my swaps for the conference.  It is using one of the Sale-A-Bration sets you can get for Free and the 2012-2014 In-Colors.





Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Bloomin' Wonderful
Card Stock - Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Ink - Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
Accessories - Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment