Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thank You Honey Bee



I cased this card as my second swap for Leadership.  I changed it to a bee because, well, I'm a bee! 

To do the circles I cut the Whisper White, So Saffron, and More Mustard at 2" x 2" and the Soft Suede at 2-1/4 x 2-1/4.  I stamped on the Whisper White.  I then punched the So Saffron with the 1" Circle Punch and the More Mustard with the 1-1/4 Circle Punch and layered them over the white.  I measured out the middle and punched the Soft Suede with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch right in the middle.  I layered it on top of the others with Dimensionals.  It can be a little tricky to get the circle in the middle but it only matters with the top one.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Collage Curios, Perfectly Penned
Card Stock - Whisper White, So Saffron, Soft Suede, More Mustard
Ink - So Saffron, Soft Suede
Accessories - Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment