Monday, January 14, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Celebration

I spent the last three days at Leadership and had a WONDERFUL time!  I learned so much, saw so much, and met so many wonderful people!  I will be posting some of these things over the next couple of days but right now I wanted to post about the event that followed Leadership: Sale-A-Bration Celebration.

This event was in the evening after Leadership closed.  It was open to all Demonstrators AND Customers for FREE.  It was targeted to Florida demos and customers because, well, they were the closest.  I attended the event with one of my downline that came up just for this event and my husband because he wanted to see what a Stampin' Up! event was like.  And may I just say, if you have never attended a Stampin' Up! event, do so as so as you can because they are AMAZING!

The evening was filled with stamping presentations, giveaways, and MANY great incentives for the customers in the audience.  All the great presenters that Demonstrators get to see at the events presented here too!  The energy and excitement was just fantastic!  I thought this was SO GREAT that Stampin’ Up! did this and I really hope they continue to offer this “taste” whenever they can!

There was some overlap of projects to what was shown at Leadership but there was new as well.  Check out some of the projects we got to see created or got tips on how easy they are to make ourselves.  (Pardon the pictures as they were taken off of a big screen or from the flyer.)  Hope you enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment