Thursday, April 11, 2013

Butterflies in Poetry

I am coming to the end of my stack of Leadership swaps that I wanted to CASE.  I think this might be the last one.  Sadly I cant tell you who I CASEd this from because the swap had no name with it.  :(  As convention draws near, a note to anyone who participates in Swaps:  Please include your name and even blog if you have one on the back of all your swaps, I want to give credit where credit is due!  I would also love to check out more of your work!

As Mother's day is approaching, I had some fun with this one.  I purchased the Print Poetry DS Paper Pack and LOVE it!!!  I used it for my cute butterflies (also LOVING the Bitty Butterfly Punch!).  The bottom butterfly is attached with a Dimensional and the bitty is attached with a Glue Dot.  Be sure to bend up the wings for a 3D effect.  I picked the saying as just a generic but Stampin' Up! has so many great sayings that can be used.    It is REALLY hard to tell in this picture, but if you look closely, I used Pink Pirouette and the swirly stamp from Creative Elements to create a subtle background on the first Whisper White layer.




Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Nature's Pace, Creative Elements
Card Stock - Print Poetry DS Paper Pack, Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla
Ink - Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette
Accessories - Bitty Butterfly Punch, Fancy Butterfly Punch, Primrose Petals Satin Stitched Ribbon, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment