Thursday, April 4, 2013

Victorian Lace

Another idea from a swap from Leadership.  So much talent among my friends!  Sadly my swap card didn't have any contact information so I can't credit who I'm CASEing :(. This is so elegant and vintage...a great card to have on hand for any occasion. I embossed the front half of the card as a base.  To pop up the layer from its same color base, I placed a Dimensional on each corner to adhere it. It is just enough to separate it out.  I tried adding a banner or punch with words but decided I didn't want to take away from the card and the words could go inside :).



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Creative Elements, Hello, Doily
Card Stock - Very Vanilla
Ink - Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, 1/2" Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment