Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Thank You

Okay, two days before Christmas. I have finished and sent my Christmas cards, I have my gifts wrapped and decorated with cute tags and trinkets, the cookies are all baked...now what. Thank You Cards! I don't know about you but with everything going on I want something simple to assemble and send out.

I created this cute little 3"x3" card for my thank yous. I saw this idea on a post and changed it a little to match what I already had in the house. However, I am very sorry, when I went through my starred items to give credit to the original idea, I couldn't locate it. Let me know if this idea is yours!

The Real Red is cut to 6"x3". My plan is to write my message on the entire span of the inside. I love the Christmas Cocoa DS paper. It is the textured piece and I think it adds a lot to the card. Check out my previous post to use other paper from the Christmas Cocoa DS and a business envelope to make matching envelopes that fit this card.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - none required
Card Stock - Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DS, Whisper White
Ink - none required
Accessories -Mistletoe Ribbon, Snowflake Punch, Pretties Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment