Saturday, December 5, 2009

More the Merrier

As we are now full into the Holiday Season, I am finding it harder and harder to find time to post. Sorry it has been so long! I will keep posting this month it just may not be as often as I like.

This card I CASEd off of one I found the demonstrator website. I changed up the colors and the papers. It turned out really cute! I am using this as my swap for my Stampin' Up! Christmas Party tonight. I can't wait, we will have so much fun!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - The More the Merrier
Card Stock - Old Olive, Whisper White, Christmas Jingle Simply Scrapin' Kit
Ink - Basic Black; Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Bravo Burgundy Markers
Accessories -Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Demensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment