Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I had a great time. My husband and I went to his parents in West Palm Beach, Florida. We cooked dinner for the family and had a great meal. Of course we did some Black Friday shopping as well. We we up at 5:00 am to get the best deals. I am most excited about the photo printer I got so I can print my own pictures for scrapbooking. My old printer just wasn't cutting it any more but it was 9 years old.

I have been working on projects for my Christmas Party this coming Saturday (Dec 5th at 6:00). Be sure to RSVP by Dec 4th to be sure I have enough projects made. You must attend to receive a Christmas gift from me; make the projects which include an ornament, a gift card holder, and a note card; and enter to win the Door Prize. Below are two items that will be in the Door Prize. I have been working hard on the door prize and it will definitely be worth winning.

This is the 2010 Calendar Kit from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I have stamped them up with the Note to Self set also found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

These cards will make great Thank you cards. I have included 8 cards and envelopes in the Door Prize. I cased this from this card.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Note to Self
Card Stock - Real Red, Christmas Cocoa DS paper, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, More Mustard, Old Olive markers
Accessories -2010 Calendar Kit, Large Snowflake Punch, Pretties Kit, Mistletoe Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment