Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes

I was playing around in my stamp room yesterday and came across some cards that I had made with the Flaky Friends Stamp Set. I was so disappointed when that set retired because I LOVED it so much. It is still one of the retired sets that I hang on to. When I was looking through the cards it dawned on me that the snowmen in The More The Merrier Stamp Set is a lot like it. So I set to work creating cards with my new snowmen. I Love the Stampin' Up! blue colors so I used them to indicate cold. The snowflakes are from the Christmas Punch Stamp Set. I stamped them with Encore Silver ink. The coloring on the snowmen is Ballet Blue and a Blender Pen.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Christmas Punch, The More The Merrier
Card Stock - Whisper White, Ballet Blue, Night of Navy
Ink - Ballet Blue, Basic Black, Silver Encore
Accessories -Blender Pen, Word Window Punch, Label Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment