Monday, November 16, 2009

Dasher

I CASED this idea from a card I saw on SplitCoastStampers; however, when I went back to try to find it to credit the creator I couldn't locate it so I apologize. I just love this single stamp by Stampin' Up! and it is less that $10.00! I have had a lot of fun with it.

With this card I used Christmas Cocoa Designer Series Paper as the background and the ribbon is the back side of the Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon. It is hard to tell from the picture; however, I used Dazzling Diamonds on the antlers to add some sparkle. It looks amazing in person.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Dasher, Four the Holidays
Card Stock - Christmas Cocoa DS, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Real Red
Ink - Always Artichoke
Accessories -2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Real Red Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment