Thursday, February 10, 2011

February Birthday

As you should know by now, every month I do a birthday card for each of my birthdays and it is themed around the month.  Here is this months card.  I actually got this idea from a demonstrator in a group I belong to here in Southwest Florida.  We made a card like this a year ago and as I was flipping through my binder of cards past, I saw it and decided to change up the colors and resurrect the idea.  That is why I always recommend keeping I of each card you make for yourself.  It doesn't have to be a hard copy either.  I use this blog as a record of ideas as well.

My little trick technique on this card is the triangle cut of the words banner.  I have a hard time free hand cutting the shape so I use a square punch to do it for me!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Curly Cute
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White
Ink - Rich Razzleberry
Accessories - Big Shot, Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit, Scallop Trim Border, 1-1/4 Square Punch (or scissors)

No comments:

Post a Comment