Friday, February 4, 2011

Year of the Rabbit

Happy Chinese New Year! (one day late)  Here is the card that I created for the new year.  It was meant to post yesterday but I failed to schedule my posts.  I was in a training this week and therefore was lining my posts to go without me but I forgot to actually set that up.  FAIL

I bought the Kimono Kids stamp set as I fell in love with it.  I of course saw the new year as a perfect time to use it.  The background stamp is actually not Stampin Up but an Asian characters background that I found in some store.  Everything else is Stampin Up.  For the color on the card I used my ink pads and blender pen.  I love the painted look it gives.  The buttons are adhered with craft glue.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Kimono Kids
Card Stock - Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Marina Mist, Staz-on Black
Accessories - Designer Buttons Neutrals and Regals, Blender Pen, craft glue

No comments:

Post a Comment