Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Above and Beyond Christmas Card Swap - Tree

Another scheduled swap I joined was Above and Beyond Christmas Card.  I actually signed up for 4 groups so I have 4 difference cards to show you.  These cards I have posted before but this time I have included a tutorial.



Another elegant card with my favorite accessories, Rhinestones!


To create, first stamp the tree.

Tie the 1/8" Black Taffeta ribbon in a knot.


Attach the ribbon around the belly of the card.  Tape it on the back with Scotch tape.  This will save ribbon.



Stamp the saying as far to the right as possible.  After the saying is stamped, you can attach the tree and its layers to the card.


Finish the card off by adding the Rhinestones.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Snow Swirled, Short & Sweet
Card Stock - Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Rhinestones, 1/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment