Monday, July 11, 2011

Convention Swap - Always

Tomorrow I will be flying to Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention for its demonstrators.  While I am there I will be swapping cards with fellow demonstrators.  I am going to post up each of the swaps I created for conference along with a tutorial on how to make them.  I hope you enjoy them and I will post a full report on the conference when I get back.  For snip-its and pictures during the conference follow me, nicolebstampin, on Twitter.

This card is a swap that I created to swap with demonstrators I meet while out and about.  This is a very elegant card that would be great for weddings.



First Stamp the saying on Whisper White and punch it out using the Large Oval Punch.


Then punch out a Scallop Oval from Basic Black and adhere the saying to it.


On your Whisper White cardstock stamp 5 designs with Basic Black.


Tie 5/8" Basic Black Satin Ribbon in a knot and cut it so it is long enough to wrap around the Whisper White.


Tape the ribbon on the back with scotch tape, this saves ribbon.



All that is left is to assemble the card and add a small pearl on the saying for added elegance.

Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Always Elegant
Card Stock - Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Basic Pearl, 5/8" Satin Black Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment