Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh Hello!

I saw a card like this done a Leadership Conference.  As I was making this card, it dawned on me that my favorite style of card has changed.  I used to be more bright and cartoony but I am leaning more toward Vintage styles now.  I blame Shelli for make such beautiful vintage cards!

The rose on the card is from 5/8" Flower Trim in the Spring Mini Catalog.  I just cut one flower off the "spool".  The whole package comes with something like 100 flowers.  They are very easy to make any color you want.  For this flower, I took an empty Stampin' Spritzer (pg 179 of the catalog) and filled it 3/4 the way full with rubbing alcohol.  I then added 4 drops of Rich Razzleberry re-inker.  I then sprayed the flower and let it dry.  You can also sponge the flower to color it.



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Oh Hello
Card Stock - Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DS
Ink - Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso
Accessories - Linen Thread, 5/8" Floral Trim, Big Shot, Adorning Accents, Sponge Dauber, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment