Thursday, May 23, 2013

Traveling Thank You

I CASEd this card from Kelly Ryan.  I plan on using a version of this for my Stamp-A-Stack this weekend.  I have to modify it some because Not Quite Navy is retiring and Stampin' Up! sold out of the cardstock before I could get my hands on some :(  We will miss you Not Quite Navy.

This is a great masculine card for Father's Day that is coming up or any of those birthdays for the men in our lives.  The only thing that I think needs a little explanation is the ribbon.  I used Ridinghood Red Taffeta ribbon that is retiring.  I put down a strip of Sticky Strip along the card and then worked my way across the card attaching the ribbon, bunching it as I go.  The flag and the three postage stamps are popped up with Dimensionals.  Enjoy!



Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) -
Card Stock - Itty Bitty Banners, Postage Due
Ink - Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Accessories - Postage Stamp Punch, Big Shot, Bitty Banner Framelits, Sponge Dauber, Sticky Strip, Ridinghood Red 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Whisper White Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment