Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Convention 2014 - Awesome Christmas Cards Swap

I love Christmas time and Christmas cards so I always look for a swap like this to help with great ideas!

I saw something similar to this online and realized how easy it would be to use Work of Art to make a wreath!  so I set to work.  Here is the finished product.


First punch out a 1-3/8" circle from some scrap cardstock.


I adhered it to my base with some removable adhesive.


This is the stamp from the Work of Art set I used.  I also used the new Mossy Meadow as by green.  Love it!


I then began repeatedly stamping the image in a ring.  The circle masks the center.


Here is what it looked like when I was done.


Remove the circle and the glue.


I added Rhinestones that I had colored with the Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities for berries.  They came out great!


I layered it with Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow and added a saying.


I had fun with the bow.  I just looped a piece of 1/8" Silver Ribbon three times back and forth, leaving a long end on each side.  I then tied a small piece around the middle to hold it in place.




Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Work of Art, More Merry Messages (retiring in August!)
Card Stock - Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Basic Rhinestones, 1/8" Silver Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment