Saturday, July 19, 2014

Convention 2014 - Water Bottle Tag Roommate Gift

As I am from southern Florida, Salt Lake City is very dry to my body and am constantly having to hydrate and lotion up.  If I am not constantly drinking water and applying chapstick I am hurting!  I found something like this on Pinterest.  I thought this would be perfect!  The water bottle I found at target.  It is perfect as it opens at top to drink but opens lower for cleaning and adding ice.


The tag is 4" x 10" (or however long your bottle is) and scored at 2-1/2".  The designer paper is 3" x 4".  Adhere it with Sticky Strip on three sides to make a pocket.  Find the circle punch that goes over the bottle top, in my case it was the 1-3/8" Circle Punch.  Then decorate however you would like.  In the pocket I put a Starbucks gift card and a Crystal Light single serving packet.


The flower is Blossom Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, and Boho Blossom Punch.  I crinkled up each one before adhering it with Glue Dots.




Supplies:
Card Stock - Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Moonlight DS Paper Pack
Accessories - Chevron Border Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Blossom Punch, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment