Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Convention 2014 - General Swap 1

A couple of my customers did a card like this and I just loved it and had to do for convention!  There are so many dies and framelits that can be used in a layout like this too.


First, fold your card in a tri-fold style.


Die cut your shapes you want to use.  Here I used Floral Frames.  I stamped the smallest with a design from the coordinating set Daydream Medallions.  The largest flower is die cut twice, outside and the center.  The middle size needs to fit inside the large size or this wont work.


I adhered the smallest to the middle.  This is just decoration.


I put the two sizes together and put Sticky Strip on one side of the large and the opposite side of the medium.


To add décor to the card, I stamped two strips with Daydream Medallions.


And adhered them to the outside of the folds.


Adhere the flowers, first the large to one side.  While closed adhere the medium to the other side by placing it in the middle of the large to make sure they are lined up.  This way the medium will slide into the large when it closes and separates when opened!






Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Daydream Medallions
Card Stock - Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink - Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo
Accessories - Big Shot, Floral Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment