Saturday, March 20, 2010

Demonstrator Meeting

What a GREAT time we had at this month's Demonstrator Meeting!  Only five of us ended up being able to make it this month but we still had such a great time!  In my last two posts I had mentioned this meeting.

Our Card Challenge was to make a card using our least favorite colors.  I showed you mine.  Here are some others.


This was done by Judie. She is not a fan of Brocade Blue. I thought she did a great job! I was impressed she had Designer Series Paper to match!


This was done by Marcy.  She was also showing off her mad skills at paper flower making.  One of these days I need to sit down and try one.  Maybe I will get her to give me a tutorial. :)

Besides my Shoebox swap we made one other provide by Marcy.  Isnt this ADORABLE!!!  This little bunny envelope is made from the Petal Card Bigz Die.  The bunny is made from the following punches:  Ornament, Large Oval, Small Oval, 1/2" Circle, and 1/4" Circle (retired).  I am just in love with him and already trying to think of other ways to use him!


Here are the girls, I took pictures without warning so I am sure they will be mad at me for posting them.  Sorry Ladies!


Lisa Reber and Barbara Pelak

Marcy Walsh


Judie McCandless

Thank you Ladies for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment