Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Popular St Patricks Day Card

I have been having a great time in my stamp room this week!  Monday I made 8 12x12 layouts for my wedding scrapbook.  My plan is to create a bunch of layouts and then one weekend sit down with my layouts and pictures and match up what I want on each page.  (I will be taking over the living room floor for this but my husband doesn't know that yet.)  I thought this would be way easier then trying to think it through one page at a time.  Once I decide what pictures will go on each page then it is just a matter of cropping, attaching and embellishing! 

Tuesday I started prepping for my Stamp-A-Stack this weekend.  I have 10 women coming.  This is a new group for me, they all live in one community and invited me it to teach them.  I am very excited and can't wait to meet them!  With 10 people making 12 cards each I have my work cut out for me.

Yesterday I got a little bit done but had company over so not much.

I also received a Stampin' Up! shipment Tuesday... TOYS!  I can never wait to get home when I know there is a wonderful box of Toys just waiting to be played with.  In my box of toys was a wonderful stamp set that, as a Demonstrator, I got to preorder before anyone else!  I will have more on that in the days to come so stay tuned.

For today's project I needed to make one more type of St. Patrick's Day card before the holiday has slipped by us.  This is a very common technique using the Heart Punch to create a clover.  It is very simple to do and great for those who need a last minute card.  For the stem I just hand cut out of Always Artichoke.  To give the card a little more dimension I brushed the edges with the Always Artichoke Stamp Pad.  I pulled my handy single stamp Go Green out for my saying.  I have got a lot of good use from that stamp :)


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Go Green
Card Stock - Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink - Always Artichoke
Accessories - Heart Punch, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment