Sunday, June 13, 2010

4th of July

Well I start a new day job tomorrow.  Though I will miss all this free time I have had it will be nice to get back to a structured routine.  Strangely, I get more done when I have less time to do it.  Perhaps I will get back to a better schedule of posting too :)  Another great thing about tomorrow is that my husband comes home.  I have missed him terribly and dont like being away from him.  Can you tell we are still newlyweds?

Today I have a card using the July Fourth Set from the Summer Mini Catalog.  I just fell in love with this set and its versatility.  I got the idea for this set from the Stampin' Up! Community Website.  In the card I used the retired Brilliant Blue; however, it would look really good with the new Pacific Point as well.


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - July Fourth
Card Stock - Real Red, Brilliant Blue (retired), Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Brilliant Blue (retired)
Accessories -5/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Big Shot, Polka-Dot Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment