Friday, June 11, 2010

Together Forever

Well, I put my husband on a plane to Las Vegas last night for the World Tea Expo (WTE) that is this weekend.  My husband and I are HUGE tea drinkers.  We brew loose tea constantly.  My husband designed and maintains the website for a tea import company (the tea they sell is directly imported from the tea gardens).  You have to check it out http://www.teasetc.com/  The tea is always great quality teas at great prices.  This weekend is the WTE and TeasEtc has a booth there.  My husband goes to help set up and tear down.  During the expo he works at the brewing station in the booth so he basically brews tea all day and talks and drinks tea with people.

So I am all alone this weekend.  The good news is my preorder of stamp sets and new colors from the new catalog arrive tomorrow along with a copy of the new catalog!  I can not wait!!!  I should have posts starting this weekend of cards made from materials in the new catalog and summer mini!

In the mean time, my last retiring tribute.  Like my last card, I got this idea from a demonstrator on the Demonstrator Community Website.  This uses the Together Forever Stamp Set, Forever Flowers Wheel, Brocade Blue Ink, and Blush Blossom Cardstock that are retiring.  The card is very simple and I feel needs no explanation.  Enjoy!


Supplies:
Stamp Set(s) - Together Forever (retiring), Sincere Salutations, Forever Flowers Wheel (retiring)
Card Stock - Blush Blossom (retiring), Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink - Brocade Blue (retiring)
Accessories -1/4" Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment